Rules of Examination - Correct Answering method.
- Students of 1th to 9th must use pen to write answers in answer sheet.
- Answers must be written in the answer sheet only.
- Over writing of answer is not allowed.
- Change of answer is not allowed. In case if answer is changed then it will be considered as a
- No negative marking system.
- Sample Answer Sheet : (click
here to see Blank Sample Answer Sheet ) - you can also print it
and use for practice
- Correct and Wrong Method of Answering :
Rechecking of paper :
You can apply for rechecking of paper by sending D.D of Rs.100 to ’ Director Brain Development Scholarship Examination’ payable at Kolhapur.
You should apply within 15 days after declaration of result.
You will get your new result with photo copy of your answersheet along with real answersheet.